I picked up my hubby at 7:30 last night, after waiting in the Park 'n' Wait for over an hour... darn that hurricane delaying his flight. The important thing is that he's here, and that we are together. I've never felt so at home in our apartment as I felt when he wrapped me up in his arms and we watched "I Am Sam" until we fell asleep. I love that man. We tried to be adventurous and take a Wendy's picnic to the park, but we were being eaten alive. Since when do mosquitoes come out so early? I guess it is July... oh well. I am so glad he's here! That's all.
2 comments:
yay! I'm so glad he's home with you Cam. Being apart stinks. Have a fun weekend!
Way to go Cam! You made it! I'm ready to take those pics of my pretty cousin. Would a Tuesday night work for you? Tuesday the 13th when you get off work?
Let me know! I'm sooo excited.
Post a Comment