Friday, July 9, 2010

Things to keep me busy

I've gotten pretty good at finding things to keep me busy while Tyler's gone. I've been reading a lot, watching "Arrested Development," and keeping the house cleaner than ever (using paper plates and bowls has made that possible). But, I've also been finding crafty stuff to do, some of which I have to say I'm pretty proud of.

I just finished this clock last night... I started it with the intent to give it away, sort of a tester, but now I just want to keep it!

This is a bad picture, but this headband is one of my new favorite things. It's amazing what a little hot glue can do!

I actually made this wreath a while ago, but I still love it.

The presentation of these little decorative balls is not that great, but I'm pretty proud of the balls themselves! I need to get down to RodWorks and find me a cute basket.

This is also a really poopy picture, but this little taffeta bunchy flower thing looks really cute clipped on a ponytail!

More projects on my list:
-A few more headbands. They're so cute and I can't stand hair in my face!
-A clock similar to the one above, but red and white and black to go in our room.

I'm having a little too much fun!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Camille, how cute! I love the clock, (oh and i love rod works too!) Good job ms. crafty

Tiffany said...

okay honestly I get out of control with crafts. My justification for starting them is oh I bet I can make that for cheaper and in my attempt I usually double the price! Your crafts are great though! you should put up tutorials on how you made some of it :)
By-the-way I watched gilmore girls today while eating lunch and I sort of got home-sick for you at college eating lots of junk food and laughing! haha sounds crazy I know but I am serious! When does Tyler come back? We are thinking of making a trip your way soon!

Lindsay said...

how cute!! I love all of it! that's what we should do at our next reunion :)