Thursday, October 14, 2010

Not much is happening out of the ordinary around here. School, work, and homework seem to consume our lives! But we did get out for a fun date on Friday night-- we did some mini-golf, batting cages, and an XD theater movie at Trafalga. We also took a drive up Hobble Creek Canyon on Sunday afternoon and it was absolutely gorgeous! Last year fall was so short and it really just was an early winter, so we're soakin' it up this year. Oh and did I mention PUMPKIN SHAKES?? I love them with all my heart. Don't worry, Linds, I'll go back and eat another one in your honor. And then I'll probably have another one for me. :) We get them at Arctic Circle (where the good stuff is, of course) because they're the best! I also put Oreos in mine for a little crunch. I didn't like pumpkin pie until I had pumpkin oreo shakes.

I have my anatomy lab midterm on Saturday... gulp. I'm pretty nervous! Tyler has a test this weekend too, so I'm not sure how much fun we will be. But we're hoping to head up to Hee Haws on Saturday night, and that will be a nice break. I've been trying lots of new recipes lately, from the blog Let Me Plan Dinner. Tonight is Viva La Chicken! I'm also making some chocolate chocolate chip cookies from a new recipe... they're really good, but kinda flat. Hopefully after refrigerating the dough they'll be a little better. Wow am I hungry or what??


2 comments:

Lindsay said...

sounds like a fun date! :) i'm glad you get to eat pumpkin oreo shakes--they rock. Good luck on your midterm. I'm sure you'll do great! We're thinking about going to this really cool Bodies Exhibition at the St. Louis Galleria, similar to what they did in Houston I'm sure. I'll be thinking of you as we look at skeletons and what not! :)

Tiffany said...

Cam this seriously made me laugh/cry. I think I am just emotional right now :) But I seriously miss our runs to get INSANE amounts of junk food including the famous pumpkin oreo shake. Our roommates thought we were crazy and had bets going on who would be obese first because we never stopped! But I love you, I loved our college fun, and I miss you! I hope you two are doing well! I was wondering if you could just move up here please and play with me and we can be moms that stay at home with our kids running around wild! :) you don't have to answer now! Just think about it K!?