Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sigh of relief

These past two weeks have been cuh-razy. But guess what? This week is going to be fantastic!! Things are lookin' up.

Our weekend was full of fun plans and good intentions- didn't do a lot of the stuff we planned or intended, but it ended up being great. I took my test on Friday night, and afterwards we wanted to watch the BYU game, but couldn't find a place to watch it besides campus. Having eaten nothing but a grilled cheese sandwich all day, I really wanted to go home and have some real food, so we went home and listened to it on the internet. Giselle and I have been trying for weeks to finally make our surprise date happen, but something always comes up. We had planned it for Friday night, but couldn't because of my test and Tyler studying for his test. After pushing it to Saturday, something came up for Austin and Giselle! So we're going to try for April. :)

Because our date didn't work out, we wanted to play tennis on Saturday afternoon, while the weather was so gorgeous. Tyler took his test in the morning and finished around 2. We tried to hurry over to the courts to meet A&G, but it started to rain on the way there! Such a bummer. They left and we ended up running a few errands. By the time we were done, it had stopped raining, so Tyler and I went and hit around for a little while. I was having a weird pain in my forearm every time I hit- it felt like an electric shock- and Tyler had a headache, so we wimps didn't last very long. We went to FYE and bought the movie Enchanted, and I made stirfry for an early (really early- we were starving) dinner. We both wanted to get out and do something fun, but spent so long trying to decide what to do that we just stayed in! Which ended up being great- we watched Enchanted and just relaxed. Much-needed.

Sunday I made a new treat (see next post- I'll share it with you) and we went to church. I got my Ecclesiastical Endorsement renewed for next (my last!) school year after the block of meetings, and then made pizza rolls and caesar salad for dinner. We skyped with Kurt and Gretchen for a bit (I can't wait for them to come up here this week!!!!!) and then went over to A&G's place with some treats. We had planned to watch Amazing Race with them, but it didn't record on their TV, so we ended up watching Chopped. I love cooking shows! Can't wait to have the Food Network on our list of channels.

This week will include: tennis with A&G on Tuesday (for real this time- I hope), 2 tests, Legacy Conference, and the arrival of our family! We're so excited!

That's how excited we are!

3 comments:

Ben, Charlotte, Troy, and Liam said...

I hope to see you at the conference this weekend!! You're such a light. I love your blog. And I laugh at all the anatomy jokes. I did the same things :)

Taylor @ Drinking From Jars said...

You two are so busy! I am so excited for your family to come in, that will be so fun! Families are the best!

Cass said...

Cam, you two are so great! Someday when I meet a handsome man and we fall madly in love, I want us to be fun and crazy and best friends like you guys. :) I always love reading your posts!