Monday, October 17, 2011

This is what a party looks like


When you have 14+ people spread over a bunch of different states. 

I hope Lindsay won't mind my stealing her picture... I always forget to take a screenshot when we have our google "hangouts"! Family is the best, and I'm so grateful that technology allows us to see each other even when we can't be physically together. Sunday night hangouts are so fun! 

Other than our internet going out, we had an uneventful weekend. I had two baking failures (cupcakes with frosting that refuses to thicken and bread that ripped in half upon removal from the pan) and one very patient husband during all of it. 

Sunday was a great day. I caught up in my reading of the Book of Mormon (our Bishop challenged us to read it cover to cover by the end of the year), worked on Peanut's blanket, and secretly enjoyed being mostly out of internet. We went to campus to skype with everyone- hopefully our internet will be fixed today! 

Just so you know- the new Kevin James movie "Zookeeper" was not nearly as good as I was hoping for. We are big Kevin James fans, but the whole talking animals thing really just kind of bothered me. If you watch it, do so with no expectations!

No comments: