Today has been a weird day, and it's only partly over.
This morning brought nausea. I've been feeling nauseous in the mornings the last few weeks, but never like this morning. I think I even remember saying something to Tyler about putting our bedroom on a roller coaster? Everything was spinning and I could not move- I felt like I was going to fall off the bed. What's weird is that even in the first trimester, I never had morning sickness! I only felt sick at night, so this is new for me. I have to say, I'm not a huge fan. I'll keep the night sickness, thank you. So of course Tyler was so sweet and brought me water and a mint and a bucket. :) Yep, he's a keeper. By the time he got home from work, I was just sick of it. Of everything. Tyler let me cry on his shoulder and complain about school, being pregnant, feeling crappy, being a complainer/cryer, and whatever else came out of my mouth. It was silly. But he is so encouraging and loving- he reminded me that there are only a few weeks left, and then school is over and Peanut will be here. I'm so thankful for him. And also super embarrassed at what a wimp I am. I've had a really great pregnancy and haven't been sick very much! I should be more grateful.
But the day is looking up. I have eaten finally and went to my class this afternoon. Tonight is Piper's 1st birthday party, and we're excited to see everyone.
Other good stuff: being pleasantly surprised by how much we liked eating at Village Inn on Saturday; I finally got my pumpkin oreo shake Saturday afternoon; crepe night with Jeff and Robin yesterday; catching up in my reading for our bishop's Book of Mormon challenge. Also, the fact that 3/4 of the things I just listed included food. That's awesome.
Oh, and these! I cannot wait to see both of these movies!!
1 comment:
Oh! Cam I'm so sorry you're not feeling well again. That happens to women sometimes--they get sick again at the end. Don't feel bad though, you've got to have breakdowns once in a while. I think it's a good release of emotion, and heaven knows we have a lot of extra emotion when we're pregnant! Sometimes you just need to have a good cry. Can't wait to see you :)
Post a Comment