Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Alive

My days and nights are wrapped up in Millie Mae... it's the best! We are officially on our own now and are doing pretty well, though I definitely miss having the dishes and dinner "magically" done. I feel like Millie is so different from when she was born already! She had her 2-week appointment on Friday and did great- didn't even cry when they poked her heel again. The doctor gave her a gold star for weight gain- she gained a pound and an ounce! So now she's 9 lbs 4 oz! Our little chunker. 

Millie's had lots of people come by to meet her- she is one loved little girl! I randomly took a picture when Steph and Andrew brought their kids by as they were passing through.

I still think one of my favorite things about having Millie here is watching Tyler interact with her. He is a great dad... Millie's got him wrapped around her little finger already!

Some other random pictures:
All ready for her doctor's appointment. She LOVES her carseat!
Seriously, those cheeks? I could kiss them all day.

2 comments:

Alyse and Carlos said...

Congratulations Camille! She's beautiful! And I love her name. I just hope that you sing "bless her beautiful hide" when you change her pants. ;)

Crystal said...

SOO happy for you and I see the cute little outfit she's wearing is just adore ;) Can't wait to meet her!! She is tooo cute :)