Yesterday I took the final for the Independent Study class I've been taking... I am DONE!! A friend advised me to get it done as soon as possible after Millie was born, while she was sleeping a ton. So glad I did- it feels great to be finished! I'm excited to give all my time and attention to Millie. We celebrated last night with frosties and french fries... somehow, the value menu treat didn't quite match up to the time and money spent getting a college education! But we'll celebrate for real when we both graduate in April. Can't wait for that.
I also did a little project the other day. I wanted to make a skirt for Millie, so I took this shirt
(mine, not Tyler's) since it had holes in both shoulders, and, using THIS tutorial, turned it into a skirt and headband for Millie!
She looks so cute in skirts. I'm definitely going to make more! Not sure how I feel about the headband- the flower is a bit too big and poky- but oh well.

3 comments:
How creative! That's awesome.
Love the skirt, it's so cute. I think I saw that tutorial on pinterest and will have to try it out. And I don't think that flower is too big, the bigger the better! I feel your joy at finishing, after Alice was born I still had spring term to complete and once I was finished the freedom I felt was so wonderful! It feels so good to finally be able to devote all your time to your daughter and being a 100% Mom, no more half mom half student. Congrats.
i love it!!! the headband, too!
Post a Comment