Thursday, April 5, 2012

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Woolf,

We have no idea who you are.

Though we are Tyler and Camille and we do live at the address you wrote, we are not your children.

We are not getting married in 24 days- we've been married for almost 3 years. And we have a kid.

This package we received from you yesterday was obviously not meant for us, though we would like to see Hunger Games....



Happy Easter, and please tell us where this package was meant to go! We will happily take it there for you.

Sincerely,

The other Tyler and Camille

2 comments:

Bekah said...

What a crazy coincidence! Goodness. Good luck finding out who sent it.

Brownie said...

Hi Tyler and Camille,
A friend of mine came across this entry and sent me the link... I laughed so hard.
My Tyler and Camille live in Provo, Ut and I have no idea what address I sent the package to, obviously. :)
What a coincidence! Enjoy the contents...
Kathleen