Sometimes I start to say Millie, and halfway through I switch to baby. Comes out Maby. Other times I start to call her baby, and then switch to Millie. Comes out Billie. Anyone else have a problem calling their only child by the right name?
Life has been a little bit crazy lately. To the point where the laundry pile went halfway up the closet wall and I had to wear pajama bottoms all day yesterday since both my pairs of pants were being washed. {Side note: who only owns two pair of pants?} Today I baked up a storm and I have everything all wrapped up and ready to be delivered to neighbors, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I think after Christmas is over, I'm just going to sit down for a little while.
Millie started walking the other day! She's been walking between the furniture for a little while, but on Saturday night we were visiting with family and she just started doing it-- sometimes not even to a person. Yesterday she was playing her toy piano and closing her eyes and shaking her head back and forth {like she's Stevie Wonder or something}. Gretchen got a video on her phone, but then while playing with it later, Millie deleted it! I guess she didn't want it getting out. That girl is crazy! We love her to pieces.
I had all these good intentions to have a blog post each month about Millie with pictures, new tricks, special events, etc. And I haven't done it once. Shame shame. Maybe in January I'll get my act together and play catch up a little bit. Maybe by then Billie can help!
No comments:
Post a Comment