- Millie has gotten so goofy lately. She understands when to laugh, what to laugh at, and how to make me laugh! So she spends a lot of time trying to be upside down or putting things on her head that don't belong, etc. Anything to make us laugh- it's adorable.
![]() |
| As seen on instagram and facebook... but it's cute enough to share three times |
- I have three little sprouts in my mini-garden!! They're so cute. What's embarrassing is that I planted a lot more than 3 seeds, and I'm not really sure what kind of vegetables actually sprouted. Guess we'll find out soon enough. I haven't given up hope on my other seeds though... you can do it seedlings!
- I've been making little home improvements lately, and it's been really fun. I put up a roller blind on the back door window, making it feel much more private at night! Thank goodness. Between that and hanging more things on the walls we are making progress!! Someday when you walk in our house you'll actually be able to tell that it's ours. Someday.
- Watching Tyler and Millie interact is one of my favorite things in the whole world. When we hear the garage door open (meaning Daddy's home), Millie looks at me and gasps and then runs over to the door to wait for him. She loves her daddy so much.
-Yesterday I was watching some old family home videos and I was thinking about time and how weird it is. Millie's first year flew by so quickly, and I can only imagine that the rest will be the same if not even more so!! I cried a little bit at that thought and prayed that I could be a good mom and appreciate these days and how good they are. Between that and General Conference this weekend, I feel really motivated to be a better parent!
- I've recently started running 3 mornings a week with two other women (ladies? girls? what are we called now?) in our ward. It's been so fun! I definitely would not be able to run as far by myself (or as early in the morning) without them. That makes my April goal to exercise 4x/week totally doable!

No comments:
Post a Comment