Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sister Memory

So, one day quite a few summers ago (though I won't say how many because it'd be embarrassing to say how recent it really was), a few of my sisters and I were watching an America's Next Top Model marathon. I guess we got a little bit inspired, because things just started happening. Before I knew it, I had safety pinned my jeans (to become skinny jeans, of course) and we were all overly made up. I hope none of my sisters are mad at me for posting these... but I think it's been enough years now that it's just funny! Plus, I have to delete them from my computer. They're taking up valuable space on my computer (all 300+ of them) and I need to delete some things so it will run faster. Anywho... here are the least embarrassing ones. I'll spare you the really bad ones.








Obviously, we were trying to re-create something with those silly faces. Not sure what.


Look at those safety pins!!! Hilarious!


Sometime during the ridiculousness, Laura came and Lindsay left.

Trying to re-enact a very serious shot... and failing


Seriously?
Anyways. I definitely miss these silly times with my sisters!! 

5 comments:

Laura said...

OH MY GOSH! I just showed Tom these and he got quite the kick out of them. We want more!! ;)

Tiffany said...

HA I love it! Don't you just love sisters!!! Hope you are doing well!

Barbaloot said...

That may be the best thing I've ever seen. Ever.

Lindsay said...

OH my gosh I can't believe you just put those up!! HAHA I had totally forgotten about that! Thanks for the laugh and the fun memories!!

Whitney said...

and who knew in just a few years skinny jeans would be back in style :)