Sunday, March 5, 2017

10 on 10: February 2017

1. Friday tradition: Walk/ride around the lake at the park with friends. I love this little bike gang.


2. Between riding around the lake and playing at the park afterwards, Max was wiped out on our drive home! 10:30am!


3. I love the way they look at each other.


4. Blurry selfie because Max kept tackling us from behind! Boys will be boys.


5. Millie asked to take a picture and this was what she got.


6. Their reaction to asking if they wanted to go to Mod Pizza for dinner!


7. Sometimes I just line the boys up for double diaper changes. I'm pretty excited to be out of the diaper phase. Not the cute babies phase though. Too bad the cute babies come with the diapers!


8. Double swing pushes too. It's always fun to play in Ms. Sharon's backyard!


9. Icing Max's foot after a fall (ice cures everything!) and snuggling.


10. I love this boy and his squishy baby rolls! Never grow up Harvey!


No comments: