Thursday, April 5, 2018

In the wildflowers

My friend Beth has done a free picture for kids in the wildflowers for the last couple of years. We were so excited to make it on the list this year! The kids loved running through the wildflowers.

Practice pictures.



They did great! Well, the older two for sure. Harvey just has a hard time sometimes haha. I promised them ice cream for good behavior afterwards. Millie noticed the sunset on the way and asked that I take a picture because she wanted to remember it.


Sonic for the win!


Other moments I want to remember lately:

Harvey loves the little play lawn mower. He also loves escaping from me/our yard. He started off down the sidewalk pushing the lawn mower, doing this adorable marching band walk he does when he knows he's being naughty and is just waiting to be caught.


I showed the big kids The Little Rascals and they thought it was so funny. Millie also said the kissing between Alfalfa and Darla was gross, which was the perfect reaction to me.


Have to put in the beautiful pictures Beth took. I love them so much! 




This last picture depicts their personalities so well. Harvey upset that he's not with me, Millie being sweet and trying to help, and Max being slightly silly but so cute. I sure love these kiddos.


1 comment:

Marissa Anderson said...

SO CUTE!!!! good work making such cute babies! it's hard work but someone has gotta do it!