I have a few pictures at the temple from recently so I thought I'd put them all together here. Millie drew a beautiful of a temple a while back that she wanted to send in to the Friend magazine. I thought it was too cute to not take a picture of it to remember for myself. Love that artist girl.
We got to go to the temple with AJ and Brittany and loved being there with them. Huge thanks to Gigi and Poppy who keep our kids each month so we can go.
When Harvey had a weird stomach bug on a Saturday I quickly made arrangements to keep him home from church the next day. I didn't know it would pass so quickly but also didn't want to take him to nursery having thrown up less than 24 hours before. Anyway, we weren't at church and I decided to take the kids on a drive to the temple while Tyler was doing some ward audits. The grounds were closed again (I really am sure I've walked the grounds on Sundays before but the last two times we've come we have struck out!) so we pulled into the parking lot across the street for a few minutes. The kids drew their own pictures of the temple and I loved seeing their interpretations. Here is Max's:
And Millie's:
And finally a selfie from when I got to go. Tyler and I are trying to take turns going one night a week when we can. We love the temple, we know it is Heavenly Father's house, and we want to be there as much as we can be! We are so blessed to have one so close by.
No comments:
Post a Comment