It’s funny to see your kids do things you did as a kid but never taught them. Like twisting as far as the chain will let you and then letting it spin you back the other way fast.
I just love the when they’re small enough to fit in one arm and cozy enough to sleep there. So sweet.
Millie drew these pictures of what the 4th of July fireworks looked like. Pretty good I thought!
First real workout post-Hazel. I miss the gym but am super thankful for workouts on YouTube and the adjustable dumbbells I got a couple years ago.
We all love the library because I can say yes to (almost) everything! The kids walk out with big stacks of books and big smiles.
How we managed shopping trips over the summer. Well, when we had to go into stores - I mostly do grocery pickup now.
We’re (all) so glad when Daddy comes home!
A picture of some elaborate plan Millie and Max wanted to carry out. My favorite part is where she declares at the bottom: “I am a genius!”
Moved my workout outside and had some cute moral support.
No comments:
Post a Comment