Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sleepless in Orem

Two nights in a row... not great sleep. This morning I woke up at about 3:30 and didn't fall asleep for over an hour. It's not like I'm not tired or anything, I just can't sleep. I even went on a good long run yesterday to try and tire me out, but that just made my foot even worse. *Did I tell you? My left foot has had issues since the 10k. No fun.* I just lay there, trying to sleep.

This morning I started packing for my trip to Texas, and I can hardly contain my excitement! Bring on the predictable weather pattern, even if it is just plain hot. This is my one chance to get some color this summer, and I'm going to take advantage! I may or may not have packed 3 swimming suits, and more tennis/exercise clothes than normal clothes. I can't wait to spend time with Tyler's family at the dude ranch, and then get to see almost every member of my family too! It will be the best 10 days. But, I'll admit, I'm kind of sad to be missing Orem's summerfest, and lots of other fun stuff that will be happening here. I won't miss work-- not ONE bit.

So if your cupboards/fridges are empty, please come over. We bought way too much food for the week before Tyler left, and it's all just going to go bad or be thrown away if I don't get some help eating it!

No comments: