Sunday, June 6, 2010

So it goes

Despite my various attempts to take myself along...


Tyler is gone. And I'm pretty proud of myself, I've only really only broken down twice. Once right as we said goodbye, and then after killing a HUGE spider that crept up on the pillow next to me on the couch. Stupid, I know.

We had a great weekend. Tyler's throat has been sore the past few days, so we've been taking it easy. Yesterday we had a picnic at the park with Subways and a little frisbee golf. I'd never played before, and it was a blast! Except for Tyler winning... not my favorite. :) We did some shopping, including a walk to the snow cone stand that is just down the street from our apartment. It will definitely be a summer staple! We bought some new sheet music that I'm really excited about. I want to practice a lot while T's gone. We ended the day with a most delicious dinner at Olive Garden, dessert from Arctic Circle, and watching Marley and Me.

Coming this week: Tyler goes to Georgia for internship training, I spend two days here, then head off to the DUDE RANCH! Yeah, that's right. I'm almost jealous of myself.

1 comment:

Heidi Greaves said...

That would be so hard! I'm impressed by your strength, I would definitely be broken down for at few weeks straight! I've never even spent a night in my house alone.