we got married.
Best. day. ever.
I smiled the other day when we were at the Distribution Center and the cashier asked us if we had been married a few weeks. Maybe in part because we were buying garments and I probably looked like a newbie, but still! She said we look like newlyweds. Compliment? I think so! It felt pretty good. When we answered that we just celebrated our 2nd anniversary, she said, "Well, you must be doing something right then!" But really, the right-est thing I did was say YES. I love him more every day and am the luckiest girl in the entire world.
2 comments:
That really was such a cool experience! I love you and the "right-est" thing I ever did was ask you to marry me. I'm luckier...ha!
Happy late anniversary! :) Glad to have you blogging again. And I will always love your wedding dress.
Post a Comment