Hmmm...except when you get kicked so hard in the ribs that it takes your breath away and you double over in pain. Ouch! I'd rather pee my pants just a little bit. But maybe that's just me :). (Another fun thing to look forward to, I KNOW!)
Haha! Oh so true. Now you know why pregnant women really go to bathroom so much. So it won't hurt when they kick! ;)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hmmm...except when you get kicked so hard in the ribs that it takes your breath away and you double over in pain. Ouch! I'd rather pee my pants just a little bit. But maybe that's just me :).
(Another fun thing to look forward to, I KNOW!)
Haha! Oh so true. Now you know why pregnant women really go to bathroom so much. So it won't hurt when they kick! ;)
Post a Comment