Friday, October 14, 2011

A week gone by


Not much has happened in the last week... we're just chuggin' along here. I have another round of tests starting tomorrow and Tyler does as well, so we are a little lame in the social/fun department right now. It's the worst when you have to take an exam on the first day it opens just so you have time to study for your others. Pretty sure all my professors got together with their calendars and said, "Okay, which weeks can we all schedule stuff at the same time?" Not cool. The only thing that's exciting really is that each day that passes brings us one closer to January 7th! I'm making some good progress on that blanket I'm crocheting... it's turning out great so far. This week I had that nasty glucose test. Luckily I kept the gross stuff down and the results were normal. Despite my least painful blood draw ever, I have the worst bruise ever. Guess I shouldn't have complimented the nurse so readily? Oh well.

So, you should have a fun weekend for us. Not that studying isn't a blast...




1 comment:

Lisa Ogles said...

That diabetic/glucose test has got to be one of the worst parts about being pregnant! That gooey drink is so awful!