Our Valentine's Day date was great! We got Olive Garden to go and ate it while watching the Biggest Loser. If that's not oxymoronic, I'm not sure what is! The surprise of the day was Millie rolling over. I couldn't believe it!! Is this when babies start rolling over?? I was taking a picture of her cute bum,
and the next thing I knew she was on her back!
We made her do it about 10 more times to make sure it wasn't a fluke- AND we got it on video. I guess she really doesn't like tummy time!

4 comments:
Very impressive for a one-month-old! She is anxious to get moving, I guess!
that's exciting! i love your reading your blog and love your growing family :) happy valentines day!
Wow, she is brilliant! That is really early to be rolling!! Keep feeding her whatever you are feeding her! She is adorable! I am glad you are enjoying her so much! And I hope you are getting some sleep!
Wow that's super early! What a little smarty. Glad you got it on film.
Post a Comment