Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Beginning October

It's hard to believe it's already October! And the month is flying by.

Harvey's favorite place to hang out in our room is by the window, where he can pull our ancient alarm clock off the shelf. Almost every night we look to see what time it is and the clock is gone and we have to put it back up again. Little Harvey remnants.


Max loves to read to Harvey, and his baby voice is just about the cutest thing I've ever heard.



We've been enjoying so much more outside time now that the weather is tolerable.



I got to have lunch with Millie one day. Having Tyler around sure made those things easy!



More fun outside, but in the backyard after dinner.





Millie and Max love to climb on and jump off the playhouse and Harvey can't stay away from the slide. 


Millie is always quick to notice a pretty sunset and ask me to take a picture. I love that about her.


We found "Cruz Maria" (who is actually Cruz Ramirez from Cars 3) at the outlet mall one day.


Tyler got to go to the Astros playoff game vs. the Boston Red Sox with a couple of friends.


We had dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's one Saturday night.



Yep, still dipping our toes in the pool in mid-October!



I loved this picture Millie colored during church.


We went to the splash pad as a family. Our outdoor water fun days are coming to a close soon (probably? Hopefully? Maybe not) and we're trying to enjoy it while we can. At least that's what I tell myself when I get tired of the heat.






1 comment:

Sharon said...

So many fun pictures!