Millie had 3 teeth come out during November! The first she had me pull out one Sunday morning. Her third tooth lost.
The other two have more of a story. A few weeks before she had been monkeying around at Monka's house and fell and hit her teeth on a coffee table. One of her top front teeth started to go gray and we just figured it'd come out when it was ready. Then one night while brushing her teeth she complained that her gums hurt. I looked inside her mouth and there was a big red bump! Not what you want to see. Luckily we have an awesome pediatric dentist that was able to get her in the next day. I wasn't sure what to expect but they looked in her mouth and knew right away she had an abscess. They took an X-Ray and determined that she'd need both her top front teeth pulled out and the infection would go away without antibiotics. We were in and out in 30 minutes! Amazing. The dentist said Millie was so brave and held so still (the boys and I weren't allowed to be in the room for the procedure). Way to go Millie!
The dentist said no straws and to eat soft foods for a couple of days, so we took that seriously and went straight to the grocery store to load up on ice cream for this trooper girl!
Kind of awesome that she lost them right before Christmas. I showed her the song "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth" and she thought it was hilarious! And we think her toothless smile is adorable.
No comments:
Post a Comment