Sunday, January 13, 2019

Little things

We went through a phase of playing a lot of Yahtzee and both Millie and Max learned to keep score. 


I've pretty much given up on fighting my kids when it comes to what they wear. I just smile and take pictures of their cute and funny combinations.


"I'll hold you, Harvey!"



Max loves to give underdogs.


We went to have lunch with Millie one Friday. It was Gigi's birthday and we were so glad she could come with us!


We went to Best Buy that evening with the kids all ready for bed and in their jammies. They love playing with the iPads there since they don't get to do that at home.


A Saturday visit to Grammy's. The kids love the view!



Chik-Fil-A picnic at the park and it was SO hot. 


Sweet brothers "reading" together.


I love it when Harvey randomly asks me to snuggle with him!


The boys loved checking out this cow that is in Texas Children's Hospital after a follow up appointment for Max's eye. These cows are a thing in Houston apparently.


Harvey has quite the shoe obsession and loves boots, even if they're not his.  


Millie drew a Transformer on a large sheet of butcher paper for Max's door. My favorite is the bottom where she wrote, "I actually did this." 


I finally installed that little Elfa drawer under the kids' bathroom sink. We've only had it since we moved in... 6 years ago.


Max has frequent playdates with his buddy Oliver and when they play quietly while Harvey's napping it's pretty much my favorite.


Traditional swinging around the poles on the way into the gym.


No comments: