We love our Santa visits with Grammy! One of our favorite Christmas traditions. December started out with a bang with this on the first day. We thought we'd arrived right in time to be first in line to see Santa at 10, but then learned he wouldn't be there til 11, so we kept busy for a little bit before getting in line. First stop was, as always, to see the puppies in the pet store. Harvey in particular was so brave and interested in the puppies and could have played in there forever.
Then the carousel.
I know one picture suffices here, but I love these next three so much and could not choose just one to keep!!
After that and some lunch we headed back down to Santa. He came and played catch with the kids waiting in line, which was so cute. The kids were also pleased to watch him ride the escalator down with a Chik-Fil-A cup in his hand. Santa has good taste!
Harvey was determined not to cry this year, but that certainly doesn't mean he was going to smile!
After Harvey made his exit the bit kids wanted to give Santa the letters they'd written to him. He was so nice to sit and read with them and talk to them about being good kids.
Max's says: Dear Santa, I have been a good boy. I like Transformers. Inferno Starscream Soundwave Grimmlock Super Bumblebee Optimus Prime Rescue Bot (all names of Transformers).
Millie's says: Dear Santa, I have been a good girl this year. For Christmas I would like a nail kit. Oh, and maybe some slime.
It was one of my favorite Santa visits ever! The kids sure got a lot of face time with the big guy. It was so sweet.
Then we went to see The Grinch. Harvey looked so big sitting in his own seat and loved holding onto the little decorative thing they had to put on 3D glasses, even if we didn't have 3D glasses.
The whole crew. It was a great day!! Thanks Grammy and Gigi!



No comments:
Post a Comment