Monday, February 18, 2019

The rest of Christmas break

We went bowling just our little family. I don't think we'd ever done that before. It was really fun! Tyler is still my favorite bowler. This picture takes me straight back to our dating days on the intramural bowling team. 


Max and his picture faces lately are killing me! 


Tyler and I had a nice date to the temple and Torchy's. It was one of the best meals I've had in a long time!


We had some nice weather and definitely made good use of it.



I forgot to put our stroller in the van before going to the library so we didn't have anything to carry our books. I told the kids they could check out whatever they were willing to carry (and then immediately remembered that scene in Ever After with the gypsies!) and Max had quite the haul. Also, he calls this his grinch smile. 


First night out of the crib and in the bunk bed! He was very excited and we were very nervous, hence the pillow fortress around him haha.



Harvey was cracking us up on our drive home from church and I just had to snap a picture of him. He is so goofy and loves to make everyone laugh! 


Millie was reading to us and Harvey fell asleep and I just felt very grateful for all of our sweet kiddos.


Millie has been having a ton of fun with the camera she got from Gigi and Poppy for Christmas! She has snapped some seriously cute pics that I want to keep digitally too. 


She put a blue filter on this one. Pretty cool!


No comments: