1. Tyler got home from work at 8:15 last night! A little Valentine's Day surprise. So what did we do to celebrate? We let Millie stay up until 9 to play with Daddy, ate frosties and fries, and fell asleep watching Hawaii Five-O. Which, by the way, is exactly my idea of a great Valentine's Day!!
2. Millie is really into giving hugs lately. She's never been a cuddly baby, but if I treat it like a game, I get hugs all day!! It's the best. Also, she's more interested in her dolls. Pushing them around in her shopping cart, stroller, putting them in her rocking chair, etc. It's adorable.
3. I got my first Etsy shop sale this week! P.S. the giveaway on Kerri's blog ends today, winner announced tomorrow.
4. There are finally some pictures hanging up in our house. I've had major decorating paralysis, but I love seeing something on the walls- makes me feel like the house is really ours!
5. The rain has stopped and the sun is out again. I got to mow the lawn yesterday and Millie is so happy to be able to play outside! That girl needs sunshine, just like her momma.