Sunday, February 3, 2013

February Goals

Just because it isn't New Years doesn't mean we can't set some goals!

Camille's goals:
-No Pinterest in February. It would be no social media in February, but I recently dropped my phone in water and the internet is my only way of communicating with my husband and the world! Plus, I've got a hankering to decorate our house, and our decorating money is going towards other things right now {like food, clothing, and shelter}, so I'm cutting out Pinterest to help resist that urge.

-Try 4 new recipes. With all that time not on Pinterest, that should be easy right? Riiiiight.

-Do something I've been meaning to do for a long time. {Some options: Finally get my Texas driver's license, finish sewing Millie's dress, crochet that chevron blanket for Steph, etc.}

Tyler's goals:
-Be the best-looking auditor ever. {Check!}

-Work 80+ hours a week. {Check!} Maybe this isn't so much a goal as it is the current circumstance. Not only is he the best-looking auditor ever, he is also the best auditor ever!

-In all seriousness, he did mention to me yesterday not tinkering with his phone when he gets home at night, with the exception of Church calling stuff.

Millie's goals:
-Eat as many fruit snacks as humanly possible.

-Escape Mom's grip and finally run out into the street like she wants to.

-Thwart any and all efforts to be clean and orderly.

Looks like we have our work cut out for us this month! Wish us luck.

Unintended and funny family picture.

No comments: