![]() |
| Sorry about the Amazon button- clicking that picture will not take you "inside" haha |
I didn't expect to be done with this book so quickly! It was a good and quick read, only took me a couple of days. This book is about a woman who is diagnosed with breast cancer, and her father is diagnosed with cancer also. Kelly Corrigan talks about the place between being a mother and a daughter, and balancing those relationships I guess. It was a good book, very relatable. If not for the frequent use of a specific naughty word, it would be a great book.
*Note: I am not specifying in these book reviews whether or not I recommend a book, because I don't want to be responsible for anyone reading something I've read and then having negative views of me because they didn't like a book I liked! So read at your own risk.*

No comments:
Post a Comment