Since I take a llloooot of pictures of Millie, I figure I may as well do something with them!
![]() |
| Sometimes you just need to play in your princess tent. |
![]() |
| Daddy would be proud to know she loves Perplexus almost as much as he does! |
![]() |
| She makes all of Noah's animals kiss now. I have NO idea where she learned this! |
![]() |
| Ready for a swim |
![]() |
| First tri-pony hairdo |
![]() |
| She puts pants on her head all the time lately. "Hat!" |
![]() |
| I watered our neighbors herbs for a few days and Millie was obsessed with their slide. |
![]() |
| How we spend our afternoons |
![]() |
| She found some of my senior pictures and brought them to me saying, "Sarah?" I guess we do look alike! |
![]() |
| Playing outside like a big girl. |
Not sure if I like how quickly she's growing up, but she is so fun and sweet! This is a great age and we are enjoying every day with Millie.













No comments:
Post a Comment