Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Funny sayings

I've had this post in my drafts for a few months, adding to it when I remember. Obviously, I haven't remembered much! So some of these are from a while ago. These kids are pretty funny.

- Millie doesn't really understand the meaning of the word embarrassing. I think she thinks it means tired or something. She will often come up to me and sigh and say, "I'm so embarrassing." 

- Max calls deer/reindeer "Reinberders."

- If Max finds a chip that is folded over itself, he yells "TACO!" And then chomps on it with a big grin.

- Millie also misuses the word boring. Not sure what she thinks it means, but she often calls herself boring.

- At the pool one day, Millie asked me to watch her stand on water. She then jumped in the pool and obviously went in the water instead of standing on it. She got out and said "Oops! I accidentally can't walk on water!"

No comments: