Monday, October 21, 2013

Peter and the Star Catcher

I got the best surprise phone call Thursday afternoon. Gretchen invited me to see the Broadway play "Peter and the Star Catcher" with her! Janet and Charlee came too, so it was a full-on girl's night out. Millie got to hang out with Poppy and then Daddy once he got home from work. The play was great! It took me a few minutes to figure out their type of humor, but once I did, it was hilarious. I won't ruin the story for anyone, but it's basically the story of Peter Pan before he was Peter Pan. I loved having a night out with Gretchen, Janet, and Charlee!

The closest I get to wearing a bikini 

The DILs (daughters in law)
I'm kicking myself for not getting a picture of the 4 of us together, or of Gretchen and I. Thanks for a fun night!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

TJ saw that last year on Broadway and he said it was so great! I'm totally jealous you got to see it!