Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

One month of Max

It's crazy that it has been a month since Max was born! Feels shorter, but it also feels like he has been in our family forever. We love this little guy so much.

At one month (if our home scale is correct), Max weighs over 13 pounds! He is well on his way to beating Aunt Laura's record of weighing 20 pounds at 3 months. Challenge accepted! He eats every 2-3 hours during the day and every 3-4 hours at night, occasionally sleeping for a 5-7 hour stretch. He has figured out day and night a lot faster than Millie did, thank goodness! 

He is a little more fussy lately, and he tends to spit up a lot too. I've tried cutting different things out of my diet but haven't found the culprit yet. Dairy is up next and I can't decide if I hope that's the issue or not! He may just be a baby that spits up. But I have to try before I resign myself to scooping baby barf out of the inside of my shirt at church like I was today! 

Sometimes when Max looks at me I feel like he's on the verge of giving me a real, intentional smile. His goofy grins are so funny, especially when compared to his usual look of concern (see below). 

We love our chunker! ps these pictures are in reverse chronological order.

















1 comment:

The Freeman Family said...

Gosh...I love him!!! What a stinkin' cute little guy!