Monday, November 17, 2014

10 on 10: November 2014


"Mommy, why is that doggy green?"


Millie's not a crust-eater, but she sure lines them up nicely.


Running errands with a baby is like running errands by yourself compared to going with two kids! Also, vampire grin. The middle teeth have broken through now so I'm glad to have some pictures of this funny smile.


My friend calls scenes like this Mount Washmore and I think it's pretty perfect. 2 additional loads not pictured. Someday I'll get the hang of doing a bit each day and not letting it build up!


The Baker's blanket is coming along nicely. Not sure why that navy always looks black in pictures.


This is where I found Millie after her "nap." Sunday shoes on, sitting on a box of Pull-Ups, and singing "I Love to See the Temple" while holding her little wooden temple.


A little snack picnic.


Max will eat anything and everything we give him. It is amazing. 


Learning to be gentle and not pull hair. Millie is such a sweet sister a lot of the time.


Proof that he does actually have hair! 

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

1. I love that quilt
2. Millie is an angel child to wake up and sing about temples!!😍
3. I'm embarrassed to admit I didn't realize max had so much hair!! Haha he is so blonde like Millie!

Kimberly said...

I love the quilt Cam!! I can't wait. You have 2 sweet kids!! So excited to spend time with them in just one month!!!!