Friday, December 11, 2009

Ay caramba!

I'm feeling very "south of the border" today. Last night, Tchelsey and I tried a Zumba class at the gym! It was really fun actually. We both made absolute fools of ourselves. The instructor showed us dances from every Latin-American country! We did some salsa, rumba, tango, and lots of others I can't pronounce. I definitely felt it working my core. Tchelsey and I were both a little frustrated this morning though-- neither of us are sore today! I really like feeling sore... makes me feel like I worked hard. When we work hard and we're not sore, what do we have to show for it? Hopefully skinnier waists, eventually. We've both determined we want to try again so we can get better at it. I'm not usually the type of person to just "let loose," especially when I'm a bad dancer. I think going again will help. Anyway, just thought I'd share. I think I'm going to try Turbo Kickbox next... wish me luck!!

No comments: