Monday, December 14, 2009

I love Christmas!!

Christmas is the best. I'm just so excited about everything! Mostly to have my husband back. He has been working so hard! This Friday will be his last final for the semester, and then he will be mine for two glorious weeks! He really is amazing. Hopefully I'll be able to get a few days off of work so we can actually spend some time together while he can.

In other news, I've been going to the gym lots lately! I have a goal to go 15 times in December, and I've been 5 so far. Not quite on track, but it's super-fun! I actually went twice on Saturday (long story), and I've been paying for it ever since. Seriously-- My legs are so sore I've been waddling around the office! But I went again tonight and I think it helped. I've lost a pant size already! I think if I cut out the candy at work, I'd really be on my way to getting in shape.

I wish I could write about the awesome things I got Tyler for Christmas! But, in case he happens to glance at my blog, I can't. Let me just say that I fear for Christmases Future trying to measure up to this Christmas! Can't wait to share my awesomeness. Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: