Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The waiting is over

I dreaded getting sick when swine flu was all the buzz. I think I even wrote about it! Anyway, it finally happened, and I don't have to wait anymore. I am sick.

Thankfully, it's not swine flu... well, at least I don't think so. But yesterday my throat started hurting, and by the end of the day, I was flushed and feverish! It hit me pretty fast. I stayed home from work today and stayed in bed for most of the day. I got a burst of energy this afternoon and did the dishes, some laundry, and some cleaning, and it knocked me out! Too much, too fast.

I'd better get over whatever this is soon... I'm watching the finale of "The Biggest Loser" right now and I'm feeling like I need to work out!!

P.S. this snow is... well, I have mixed feelings about it. I think it's beautiful, but did there have to be so much???

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I'm sorry you're sick Cam! Hope you get feeling better. Date night sometime soon?

Love you.