Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

10 on 10 {ish}: November

Failed at getting 10 pictures again. In my defense, it was Sunday, and I took my Sunday nap very seriously yesterday! So I'll supplement with pictures from the surrounding days. Maybe next month I'll get it right!

1 - Checking out the ducks with Gigi. They stalked us as if we had bread, but we didn't
2 - At the park
3 - Millie's favorite part of the outlet mall
4 - My view Saturday morning at our Stake YW volleyball tournament
5 - Tuckered out from screaming all through nursery
6 - Tyler's favorite part of the fall season- pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
7 - My two favorites
8 - Millie insisted on bringing coloring supplies on our walk this morning
9 - Whenever she sits at this table, she calls it a party
10 - Mr. Potato Head obsession












No comments: