Thursday, November 7, 2013

House tour: Kitchen

Another favorite room in the house! I love the island and the amount of cabinet space we have. I took a bunch of pictures so the layout would be clear, so I hope it is!



I spy Millie's Halloween candy!




This last picture is for honesty purposes. Lest the record shows that my kitchen is always clean, allow me to show you the little counter that is never clean. Seriously. It's just that place that, no matter what, is cluttered with things that have no other place! 


3 comments:

Katie said...

It's so cute and SO big! I'm very jealous! I want to be your neighbor!

Ben, Charlotte, Troy, and Liam said...

Huge fan!!! Oh I love it. I definitely need to come to your place soon ;)

Whitney Nolden said...

glad to know I'm not the only one who has the clutter counter-it seriously bugs me but not enough to find a place for any of the random stuff :)