Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Independence

Millie is pretty good at getting herself ready for the day. She loves to be able to pick out her own clothes (especially when Gigi buys her some cute new clothes)! She also is really good about cleaning her room each morning and getting a headband in her hair (she's a little anti- hair do these days unfortunately). 



Max *thinks* he can get a treat for himself and I admire his efforts. Luckily, Millie is never far behind to help him "clean up" a mess.


Both kids typically come into our bed for a few minutes in the morning (either because I'm not home from my walk yet or because I don't want to get out of bed yet). One morning when we decided to go have breakfast, I went to the bathroom and came out to find they had it all under control! Pumpkin bread for the win!


Max has declared independence from his nap a few times recently. It never ends well but I love holding him once he gives in!


Millie likes to rock climb "like Anna" (from Frozen). She can finally do most of the walls at the Deputy Goforth Park by herself! We love that park.


No comments: