Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

House tour: Millie's room

So, we've lived in our house for {almost} a whole year! It's been a fast year, and we've learned a lot. We're still a bit intimidated by home ownership, but we're getting the hang of it I think! I always want to remember this house- the first place we could really call our own. Even though I'm no interior designer and our home is far from "Pinterest perfect," it's ours and it's worth recording! Another disclaimer: these are unedited phone pictures. I'm no photographer. So here we go.

This is Millie's room! This room was a big selling point on the house. Though the pictures don't show it very well, the walls are a beautiful pale pink with one argyle accent wall.



Wall art inspired by THIS tutorial
A crib side, which I found on the side of the road, displays Millie's blankets
I love this argyle wall, and the boppy, which holds the door open
Eventually, I'll put an L shelf above this dresser
And that's Millie's room! Eventually I'll get to the rest of the house, but let's be honest- having one room picture-ready is an accomplishment for me in and of itself! So it will be slow and steady.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I love the crib side as a blanket holder! What a cute idea!

Alan and Sharon said...

I love your blog...even though I see you often!

The Freeman Family said...

so sweet Camille! My favorite part of the whole room is the picture of the Temple on the dresser...what a good idea!

Kimberly said...

I love Millie's room! Way to go Cam. Perfect combination of cute, practical, family/spiritual oriented, and girly! Love it.