Tuesday, January 12, 2016

10 on 10: January 2016

1. Both kids grabbed a baby wipe, pulled chairs over to the window, and started cleaning! I'll take it!


2-5: just a small sampling of my attempts to get a decent picture of Millie and Max.





6. Max does this several times a week, and most of the time he puts them back so I don't mind. 


7. Searching for lost toys under the couch.


8. Tyler was making the kids laugh so hard with his karate kicks and shouts!


9. I love that when Tyler is around, Max is a total Daddy's boy.


10. Millie fell asleep for 15 minutes that day and consequently had a hard time going to bed that night. Instead of fighting her, I let her watch the first half of The Sound of Music with me (her first time)! Afterwards she whispered to me, "I want to watch that movie always." So happy to pass along my love for that movie and Julie Andrews to her!


1 comment:

Kerri Andersen said...

That sound of music quote is so sweet!! Best movie ever.