Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Easter 2016

Gigi came by on Saturday and brought the kids some Easter goodies, including those adorable bunny ears!


I decided to make some festive cookies for my YW lesson on Sunday. The bunnies look like they have chicken pox and they all took much longer to decorate than I think was worth it, but oh well. I don't do stuff like this often and this is why!!


Millie woke up before Max and Tyler so I kept her company in her room for a bit. She was so excited to see what the Easter bunny brought!


Family picture before church. 


I don't know why I always pile on the stuff on big days like this - I went early for choir and sang in church, taught a YW lesson, and we had both our families over for dinner (and to celebrate Max's bday, which I'll get to later). It was a busy day but we loved reflecting on the gift of our Savior and celebrating Him with our family!

No comments: