Pages

Friday, January 23, 2015

10 on 10: January 2015

This was our first Saturday of busy season, so Tyler worked all day. We kept ourselves busy all day and then Millie got to go with Tyler on a daddy-daughter date.


1. {Way-too} Early morning snuggles


2. They were being so funny at Sam's, hugging each other constantly


3. Before: I found this bookshelf on the street and decided to use it as a dress-up station for Millie.


4. She insisted on mini-cupcakes for her birthday party. Fine by me!


5. "My colors are blush and bashful, Mama."


6. He basically gets a bath 3 times a day.


7. More magnets. All day, every day.


8. After: Millie was so surprised! It turns out that the bookshelf is really top-heavy and this whole thing was pointless. We took it out of her room so it doesn't randomly fall on her or something. Someday I'll find a smaller shelf and use that instead.


9. We always find the princesses in funny situations!


10. I got this picture and a text from Tyler during their date: "I spy something blonde!"

No comments: