Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Enjoying some beautiful weather

After some really depressing weather the last few weeks, we had a few really beautiful days! I got some major spring fever. Millie helped me clean out the garage and we made room for our bikes and bike trailer.



Poor Millie fell down and scraped her knee pretty good. These princess bandaids usually do the trick, but she was pretty sad and limped around the rest of the day. She is still protecting it days later!


Max wore a hole through his jeans crawling around outside. The first of many, I'm sure!


Our trampoline usually looks more like a ball pit than a trampoline.


Charlee and Delilah were in town and we got to play with them at the park! It was such a beautiful day and fun afternoon.



First baseball cap. I had to take a picture quickly before he remembered it was on his head and pulled it off. Someday he'll like it!



I had a moment while filling up at the gas station the other day. I looked in the window and saw these two cute kids and just felt so blessed to be their mom!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm so jealous you have nice, warm weather in January! Winter here is the worst!