Wednesday, March 18, 2015

10 on 10: March 2015

1. Millie insists that the blanket covers the entire couch. Also, she is pictured reading one of her favorite library books right now, "You Can't Eat a Princess!"


2. I've been using fitnessblender.com videos on YouTube lately, and I love them. The kids watch them (and me) too. Millie likes to point out if I'm wearing or doing something differently from the instructor or say "Mom, you should hold weights too," and Max likes to climb on top of me if I'm ever on the ground. It is just as productive as it sounds.


3. Glued to my knee/whatever part of me he can grab


4. I printed some family pictures to hang in the living room (the one of Max in the tub is for the bathroom) and just loved seeing them again.


5. Millie loves putting small items in Easter eggs to find later. If I'm ever missing something and it would fit in there, that's where I check first.


6. I was thankful for yummy-smelling candles after cooking some chicken that had apparently gone bad. It smelled AWFUL.


7. Max is usually not happy when he wakes up, but if Millie is the first one he sees it usually helps


8. First time coloring. I love his little tongue


9. Millie loves to write the letter M over and over and over again, in the same spot.


10. This picture doesn't do it justice, but the sky was the prettiest shade of light purple as the sun was going down. A welcome sight after a really rainy and ugly weather day.


No comments: