Pages

Friday, March 20, 2015

Random pictures that need blogging



Apparently this BLT (plus cheese) was so yummy I felt compelled to take a picture of it? I don't even know.


Saying hi to Daddy. About 2 minutes later she was asleep.


Just a boy, digging in the dirt.


Max has been very attached to that little shovel since then, carries it with him everywhere! Funny boy.


Our yard really needs some help. I started with fertilizer, pulling weeds, and new mulch. Millie loves to help in the yard. All that's left is to clean up the landscaping! Which is actually going to be really huge. Not looking forward to that. It just takes so much time, I really only have Max's naps to work with! But I really enjoy doing yard work. 



1 comment:

Ben, Charlotte, Troy, and Liam said...

I think you took the sandwich picture because you actually had the time and took the time to make a delicious sandwich. I think I did the same thing a month ago. Haha. Your yard looks good!