Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Last week


Fun bridal shower for Lauren. Mom and I made a Family proclamation for their home. 


This funny love triangle. We are all sisters-in-law with each other, but in 3 different families! 


I bought these pants in 2008, and they finally ripped last week. But don't worry, I cut them off and they have another 7 years ahead of them as shorts! 


I couldn't resist taking a pic of my little boyfriend in YWs with me. The girls love it when I bring him!


A late afternoon picnic.


Millie loves it when Daddy plays princesses with her.


Tantrums. Sometimes I have to laugh and take a picture so I don't start crying too.


Millie wanted a tie dye shirt after seeing the YW ones. She loves it.


This picture brought to you by our bishop when he caught Tyler in the hall with some nursery supplies. Tyler works so hard all week and then goes to nursery on Sunday and survives 10+ crazy kids, smiling all the while. I love him.

1 comment:

Laura said...

So many things I love about this post...your jeans - are those the boyfriend jeans?! You are the epitome of "fix it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without" and I love it! I love your cute kids and the cute things they do! I love Tyler playing princesses with Millie, wish we had a video of that ;) Love you all and can't wait to see you in a few days!!!