Pages

Monday, November 14, 2016

Beginning November

We started November by making our Thankful tree. We have forgotten to do our leaves a few days already but when we remember it's one of my favorite traditions! 


I've seen cute trees you can print but I love doing it with the kids and seeing their doodles, even if my trees aren't the best!


I took the kids with me to vote early. I was trying to make it a valuable learning experience and teach them why we are so blessed to live in a place where our voices can be heard, etc. But as I was casting my vote, Millie asks me, "What kind of party is this?" Haha I guess I wasn't getting through to her like I thought!


A little game of Candy Land. Actually three games, because Millie insists every player gets a chance to win.


Max covers his ears in public bathrooms. 


I haven't made a hat in a while and last week I made two! By the time this month is over I will have attended baby showers for 5 different people. Okay one is me, but still. It's a crazy swarm of pregnant ladies out here.


Millie had a friend over and drew a to-do list! 



We had a fun dinner at IHOP. Hooray for credit card rewards, free kids meals, and empty restaurants!


Haircuts for the boys. Millie asked if she could have one too, but she needs to be able to pull her hair in a ponytail.



Millie has never attached to any one toy/stuffed animal, but Max is making up for it by attaching to every thing he has and insisting on sleeping with it all! 


Tyler brought home a chick flick for me and Sharon brought over the newest Blue Bell flavor! Not a bad night for me!!


No comments: